Friday, May 23, 2008

Revival

It's my first time blogging for the class blog. Usually I'm not that free because I have to update my personal blog as well.


I'm here to revive the blog. According to someone, we don't update.


At least we're sporting enough to gather our name tags to take a picture for the blog.



Anyways, exams are over and we got back our biology paper and our add math marks.
AND LEONG KEK JIN GOT FREAKING HIGH MARKS FOR BIOLOGY. Li Shan was 77, she will be known as 77 forever, her marks for biology. Pn. Cheng even said that she was good!


and i got so low no one wants to know my marks



To Michelle Tai, get well soon. We don't want to see your 'Donations for Sichuan Victims" box anymore. Hahas.

PS : View my blog at desires-andwishes.blogspot.com

Till then,
Chin Fang (Add maths AJK)

No comments: