Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ROAR! oni can upload one pic.. maybe there's something wrong somewhere =.= anyways, this is wat Michelle Tai drew to me a couple of days ago and tat was lame -.- still got 1 more but i can't upload it.. don't know why.. by the way, miss tee hui mien blamed me cause i introduced Audition [an on9 game] to her.. =.= she was addicted to the game and so am I.. but now I'm better compared to her.. both of us are known as Online Games Freaks? nice nick? xP I got our Audition screenshot.. gonna post it when this prob is fixed -.-

And thx to Li Shan for dedicating song to our class thru Yes 933 last nite!! It was read out at around 10.55pm? all I can confirme is that was the last dedication on that night.. and we should be proud of it!! x) we rocks, obviously LOL

There something lame that I wanna share with all of you.. Remember Cik Masliana taught us the number of Shells today? Why don't teacher say the number of Petronas? Get it? if don't get what I mean can ask me in class xP.. okays.. that's all for today.. buaixxxx


Yours Faithfully,
x-i-a-o-m-a-t-h-s -hUi LiNg-

No comments: