Friday, March 28, 2008

Let's break the silence

YO everyone! I had this intention to be the first to break the silence after the LOONGG hiatus. Just now, Kim nudged me in MSN and asked me to read the class blog, because she just typed a new post.

Dang, she beat me to it. But never mind.

Anyways, to Mr/Ms Spammer,
there are many "definitions" of IDIOT.
An IDIOT can be defined as an ASS/ arse, or it can be defined as someone who's being silly. You know we ALWAYS call a person SABAI right? SABAI, in English is IDIOTIC= SILLY.

So, next time you tag our blog, please let us know which "definition" you're using ok?

ANYWAYS......
I dont want things to turn ugly. But to Mr/Ms Spammer, reveal your identity ok? If you DARE to spam, I'm sure that you are daring enough to reveal your identity.

Ok, back to what I wanted to blog about.

It was a bright sunny Saturday morning, and we had to go to school. Bummer right? Anyways, I was pretty sure that many people didnt come to school. And hell yeah I was spot on. Guess how many people turned up?

First 2 periods, we had Moral/ Agama lessons. So, there were 17 Moral students. The first thought that came to my mind was, "Ooookay, Moral class only what.. 17 students is normal. Sabar... Wait....."

After Moral, NO ONE from the Agama class came.

Therefore, only 17 students turned up.
Then 7 students cabut to the hall for some function for Pandu Puteri.
Therefore/kesimpulannya,

only 10 4Sc2 students were in class.

Whoah, nice number right? SOOO many people.
The rest of the students were either involved in the prefects' camp or choir performance or competition *applied to Shu Ling only*.

So we all combined class with Sc3 and Sc1, and the Sc2 students have to MIGRATE to Sc1.

NOTHING happened there. Puan Rathi was giving homework to the Science1 kiddos. Tsk tsk, pity lah. But we also have homework.. HAHA, Moral apparently.

So I did my Moral homework in Science1.
to think that I can feel the intense pressure even though I was merely doing my homework
Lol, no offence meant. =)

After recess, we went to the Chemistry lab. Cik Mas Liana asked us to form 4 groups. Each group is suppose to do an experiment... CHEMICAL GARDEN. It was fun, a mini experiment. We're gonna do the PROPER ACTUAL one next time..

Blah, I've got nothing else to blog about.
To the warganegara's of 4 Science 2 2008,
blog ok? Dont tell me you all dont know what's the password and email. I thought I told u all already? The password n email are.......................................................................................

OOPS, I aint suppose to say it in public.
Gosh me and my lameness.
teruknya......


Signing off,
Yang Berhormat Joey Woo
(HAHHAHA)

No comments: